Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Edge Guitar Rig Pictures

Options
  • 17-01-2010 11:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭

Hi All,

I took these pictures whilst I was on the Vertigo Tour for my brother, I thought that some guitarists might be interested in them.

Enjoy.

Rob

http://gallery.me.com/robinball#100016

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,892 ✭✭✭madtheory

Very cool! Thank you. Nice mix of old and new. How did you get that close? Probably should be in Music Prod forum though...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭PaulBrewer

I was in their studio a few years ago when they were doing guitar stuff so the whole control room was filled with guitars including Bono's green Gretsch .

I was quite blase about the whole thing until I saw the Explorer .... 'Boy' was a very big album for me .... I had meself a little moment !

I picked it up and played the 11 o'clock tick tock riff and put it down ..... nor before flattening the b string by a good bit for a laugh though.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Robin Ball

I was on the tour, so I had an all access pass.... get as close as I liked.

Advertisement