Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

communication Breakdown

Options
  • 18-01-2010 12:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭

There are plenty of sites and applications out there which enable great communication: Picture sharing, video sharing, streaming, status updates or whatever.
    I was thinking we could gather up these disperete services that various people here use, in one thread.

I'll update the first post with people's contributions.

Facebook
    The Irish fighting game group
    www.facebook.com/iaintgottimetobleed - personal.

Youtube
    http://www.youtube.com/Owwmykneecap
    No fighting vids on it, maybe later on.

Twitter
    http://twitter.com/gotglint
    I don't really use it, but if some of you do maybe it could be handy. I know gootecks is always on it..;)

Msn, i don't want to give out as it's an email and the spam bots will trawl for it, but PM me or whatever.

So yeah, photos, vids, deviant-art accounts even, whatever, if you want to share it go ahead.

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Good timing! Just set up a new youtube account for any future fights I get from the ranbats. They're not as shiny as Doom's but they're good enough to watch and study. I'd appreciate any subscriptions I can get :)

www.youtube.com/D4RKONION

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

lol @ my channel being shiny.

That said I have 160 and counting videos featuring many of the regulars here and counting from dicking around on PSN up to full blown tournament stuff.

www.youtube.com/brianvondoom

I meant the videos aren't going to be as shiny as yours, they'll be 4:3 average quality goodness :D

Doom, what's the URL for that Ireland fighting games youtube account?

www.youtube.com/fightinggamesireland but there'll probably be not too much activity there until sometime near the end of Feb when I'll be talking to a couple people abot streetfighter.ie.

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    I meant the videos aren't going to be as shiny as yours, they'll be 4:3 average quality goodness :D

Doom, what's the URL for that Ireland fighting games youtube account?

You should be able to use mpeg streamclip to cut away the extra and give you a mock 16:9 video. :)

• Advertisement

Thanks man, I'll do that next time, because I've got them queued as it is and I just spent the last 30 minutes prepping all the videos with tags and titles and stuff, and I'll be damned if I'm doing that again! :p They're all queued and ready though, should be up by morning time.

EDIT: GAH, MY DAMN internet connection stopped and all my hard work is gone! Note to self, edit description after the upload :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 541 ✭✭✭lazlo

http://www.facebook.com/lee.lindsay1

msn/gtalk/yahoo: trainslaughing on all of em

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

My channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/L31mr0d

Haven't updated it in a while though. Prefer to play at 1920x1200 and have a 1:1 pixel ratio than to play at 1440x900 and be able to record with FRAPs.

I may start recording again though.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

All the pics I've taken can be found at www.pix.ie/jimeatsmenu There's three albums of pics currently from Inferno, Lanparty and Dragonslayers.

• Advertisement
Advertisement