Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

seeking for a good area for children to live

Options
  • 17-01-2010 11:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi, guys
    I have been looking for buying a house to move in, found loughlinstown area's some houses which I might able to buy for,but just don't know how the area look like? if it is good for children to live,if it is a peaceful area to live. What kind of people are there?
    looking for some information!
    thanks guys

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Where exactly in Loughlinstown are they? There are some real dodgy areas there that have been that way for years!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,506 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

RosieJoe wrote: »
    Where exactly in Loughlinstown are they? There are some real dodgy areas there that have been that way for years!

Does it really matter, all of Loughlinstown is dodgy. Bordering it Cherrywood, Cabinteely and Killiney are much better overall. Ballybrack and Shankhill are a mixed bunch depending on the estate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

I would say shankill has some pretty bad areas alright. As mentioned loughlinstown seems to be a mixed bag but not as bad as shankill imo.

Advertisement