Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

N95 - how do I unlock it?

• 18-01-2010 12:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

Hey,

Got a UK vodafone locked N95 from my bro in law and was wondering does anyone know if there is a way to get the code for free online to unlock it?

So many online generators etc, have no idea which ones are bull

Ta

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

Phrio wrote: »
    Hey,

Got a UK vodafone locked N95 from my bro in law and was wondering does anyone know if there is a way to get the code for free online to unlock it?

My IMEI is 352255016324968 if that helps or is needed. So many online generators etc, have no idea which ones are bull

Ta

Wouldn't post my IMEI online myself and you'll have to pay to get it unlocked in a shop. Either that or you could try to buy an unlock code for Voda UK on eBay.

I'd go with the local shop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Henne220

Dont use any generators mate, they cannot unlock Nokia n95.

I actually work unlocking/repairing phones and my advice is get the correct voda uk code or get it unlocked off someone who knows what their doing. :)

You only get 3 attempts to put in a code so make sure these arent already used up if your going to buy a code.

I can help if you want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Phrio

Henne220 wrote: »
    Dont use any generators mate, they cannot unlock Nokia n95.

I actually work unlocking/repairing phones and my advice is get the correct voda uk code or get it unlocked off someone who knows what their doing. :)

You only get 3 attempts to put in a code so make sure these arent already used up if your going to buy a code.

I can help if you want.

Is it difficult to get the code for free? or unlock it for free?

Help is always wanted :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Get your man to ring whoever he had the contract with. After a certain amount of time/credit the company normally give out the code. Just tell them that he is going on holidays and wants to use a sim card from wherever he is instead of paying the roaming charges

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

You wont get it unlocked for free unless you get the code from vodafone. It wont cost more than €20 in a shop

• Advertisement
Advertisement