Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jobs in spain please ????????

Options
  • 18-01-2010 1:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭

Myself wife and kids are hoping to move to spain dis year, as yet we havent decided on an exact location. Can anyone advise us on a location where (a) we would both find work of any sort, (b) suitable place to raise children and (c) renting a house wouldnt cost too much... Any advice or info wud be greatly appreciated guys.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭mike kelly

very hard to get work in Spain, what skills do you have?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

Do you speak the lingo ourlad?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭jimmid098

thanks guys, wer both hopin to have a grasp of da lingo by da time we go, my wife is a tattoo artist and stripper and i do security, door work at the mo...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,932 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

jimmid098 wrote: »
    thanks guys, wer both hopin to have a grasp of da lingo by da time we go, my wife is a tattoo artist and stripper and i do security, door work at the mo...

Sounds like you'll have no bother then :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Mr Yellow

Beware OP - Unemployment levels in spain are much higher than here in Ireland, its touching 20% i believe.

With your respective job specs, im sure you will need to live near or in a city / large town

Best wishes with the move

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Spain has the highest unemployment rate in Europe, I wouldn't be too eager to move there at present... Maybe wait a few years for the economy to pick up?

G'luck anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Digitaljunkie

Andalucia now 29%...................

Advertisement