Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Water in Stoneybatter

Options
  • 18-01-2010 1:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Sorry to post another water thread guys but according to dublincity.ie I shouldn't have a shortage of water, yet I do. Anyone else from Stoneybatter have this problem?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭DBCyc

We have not had any problems ourselves so far, although we got a newsletter from Joe Costello the other day saying that there was water shortage problems in Stoneybatter

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Nanny Ogg

yep our cold water has been on and off for the past 4 or 5 days and this morning the hot water went while i was in the shower. fun times.

anyone know where we can get any info on when it's coming back? dublincity.ie is a little lacking in content...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭padair

Sorry to post another water thread guys but according to dublincity.ie I shouldn't have a shortage of water, yet I do. Anyone else from Stoneybatter have this problem?

I am living on Caple street which is not quite Stoneybatter. No water at all in the last seven days.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Just off of Prussia street myself and having no problems thankfully.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,761 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

I live in Norseman Court (on Manor St) and out water has been on/off for the last few days. Been off completely yesterday and no sign of it back today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38 antrophe

I live above the William Hill in Stoneybatter, theres been no water for well over a week. There's none in the Glimmerman, the Shangra La restaurant and the Centra from asking them - it's a total joke and no one has a clue what's going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 BloatedPope

And there's no mention of it on the council's website. I really hate this city these days

Still none in mine, neither in the Glimmerman - though they are reporting some. The councils water division is at 01 222 0600 and jaysus, of my two calls there one was grand but the other was some D4 knob end who really should learn the art of polite conversation. There's meant to be a pretty large problem in Blackhall place - but again, no one seems to have a clue. This city is truly a joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Dobedo

I live beside Walshes Pub. We've had no water since Tuesday last week. But its back today! Hope others are finding their water is back too. Its been horribel and authorities have had hardly any information. Very frustrating!

Still no water in my gaff but the neighbours have it in the same building. Must get on to the landlord. How's every one else doing in Stoneybatter?

• Advertisement

Still none in mine, at this stage it must be an air lock. As council aren't reporting problems in the area, there may be pressure issues but not severe.

Advertisement