Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

care bears

Options
  • 18-01-2010 2:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭

remember the teddies Care Bears, is it possible to buy these wee guys anywhere in Ireland? used to be able to get them in Smyths but they don't sell them anymore.

anywhere else anyone know???

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭smallgarden

hey you gotta love carebears,if smyths dont have them the only other place i can think of is toymasters or tommys toy shop.byrnes normally have similar stuff to smyths.amazon have them and they deliver really quickly normally

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭tazdogue

Tescos had them the weekend on offer of i remember right, dont know the price though and i think it was only 1 or 2 different types.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 ThePlank

The Clare Hall Tesco had LOADS last week and Tommy's in Blanchardstown has lots too.

Advertisement