Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FM 10 Graphics Help

Options
  • 18-01-2010 2:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,039 ✭✭✭✭

Anybody running FM 10 on Windows 7? I've tried everything I've seen online to get the graphics showing up but, all I have at the moment is (I think) the team logos and player kits. Kits aren't showing up and competition names haven't changed (not sure if I have the pack for that one).

Anyway, just wondering if anyone does have it working, what folder do you have it in and what way is that folder laid out? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Was just about to post this myself, can't get it working myself. I have them in a folder called "graphics" with two subfolders called "kits" and "logos" and neither work.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,039 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Was just about to post this myself, can't get it working myself. I have them in a folder called "graphics" with two subfolders called "kits" and "logos" and neither work.:mad:

I think some of them work for me, just not all of them. Very annoying altogether as it was fairly straightforward in the last one!

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭cashville

I have the proper competition names up. Did you download anything for that specifically? There's a file you can get, don't have a link off hand, and you put it in the FM2010/data/updates/1020*/INC folder.

*depending on what patch you're using, 1000 for orginal

As for the logos/jerseys/competitions you need to go to documents-sports interactive-fm2010 and create a folder called 'Graphics'. Lob anything you have in there and it should work, depending on what you got and where from. Maybe list what you have/whats working,not working?

Make sure it's in My documents-Sports interactive-FM etc...

NOT in program files-sports interactive-FM.....

Check that.

cashville wrote: »
    I have the proper competition names up. Did you download anything for that specifically? There's a file you can get, don't have a link off hand, and you put it in the FM2010/data/updates/1020*/INC folder.

*depending on what patch you're using, 1000 for orginal

As for the logos/jerseys/competitions you need to go to documents-sports interactive-fm2010 and create a folder called 'Graphics'. Lob anything you have in there and it should work, depending on what you got and where from. Maybe list what you have/whats working,not working?

I have all my graphics (4.9 GB) in here:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\graphics

They don't seem to be loading properly, I actually haven't downloaded something for the competition names, I'll have a look for that now.

• Advertisement

Check that.

That's it, I remember that from the last time now!

^ It's not meant to be in Program files (86) - Sports I - FM2010

Move it to My Documents - sports interactive - FM2010

If you go in and look you'll see there's different content in the 2 areas. It has to be in the My Documents part. Hope this helps lads.

jasonorr wrote: »
    That's it, I remember that from the last time now!

Nice one :D

Competition names link here.

hiro-yatta-070522.jpg

• Advertisement

Check that.

Ye have it all right like that, have a few subfolders but even without them they don't seem to work. Have the boxes ticked and unticked in the preferences menu and all.

Really annoying me as it took 5 hours to download all the logos, granted I wasn't in my gaff when it was being done but still.:D

^ Oh you got the megapack did you. I didn't fancy downloading 3 gig or whatever it is, found smaller ones elsewhere. Sorry but I can't think of what else is wrong. Are there any leagues in particular you need or did you want everything? Maybe if we pick a league or 2 and try and get them working?

^ Oh you got the megapack did you. I didn't fancy downloading 3 gig or whatever it is, found smaller ones elsewhere. Sorry but I can't think of what else is wrong. Are there any leagues in particular you need or did you want everything? Maybe if we pick a league or 2 and try and get them working?

Ye 6080 crests or something like that.:D

Ye I might give that a try tomorrow night after work, you don't have a link to just download one leagues crests just to try it out and see if that works.

Ok I don't specifically remember where I got mine, but sure give these a lash.

Premiership logos
    http://www.sortitoutsi.net/fm2010/downloads/graphics/team_logos/97-1english_premier_logos_inc_comp_logo.html

Kits
    http://www.sortitoutsi.net/fm2010/downloads/graphics/kit_packs/25-premier_league_ss09.html

Put the logos into Documents-Sports Interactive-FM2010-Graphics-Logos

Put the kits into Documents-Sports Interactive-FM2010-Graphics-Pictures-Kits

Let me know how it goes.

They work, weird.

*Off to download all them*:D

They work, weird.

*Off to download all them*:D

Sweet!

FFS only the EPL ones work, tried the LoI and German leagues but they didn't work.:mad: Gonna try getting them off FMGlive and see how it works.

FFS only the EPL ones work, tried the LoI and German leagues but they didn't work.:mad: Gonna try getting them off FMGlive and see how it works.

Try these, they worked for me:

Facepacks, Logos, Kits, Competition names

Just done the Comp names (the little differences make a big difference) and just downloading the logos atm, fecking hour each, probably be waiting till tomorrow to do the kits but defo giving the logos a try tonight.:D

Just done the Comp names (the little differences make a big difference) and just downloading the logos atm, fecking hour each, probably be waiting till tomorrow to do the kits but defo giving the logos a try tonight.:D

Big time, I hate the wrong names for competitions! Good luck with the files anyway...almost 5 GB altogether, I think!

• Advertisement

Right unzipped one of the 4 downloads of logos. It's address is:

Documents-Sports Interactive-FM2010-Graphics-Logos-FM10-graphics-pictures-logos-metallic logos fm10

Then there's 5 subfolders (Comps, Clubs, etc...)

Is this right because they still don't work?

Right unzipped one of the 4 downloads of logos. It's address is:

Documents-Sports Interactive-FM2010-Graphics-Logos-FM10-graphics-pictures-logos-metallic logos fm10

Then there's 5 subfolders (Comps, Clubs, etc...)

Is this right because they still don't work?

Mine is: C:\Users\Jay\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\graphics

The sub folders shouldn't matter, mine are faces, flags, kits, logos.

Try going into Preferences -> Dispaly & Sound and press confirm (Use skin cache is unticked and Always reload... is ticked).

Apart from that try deleting the cache folder in: C:\Users\Jay\AppData\Roaming\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010

You may have to change settings to show hidden files and folders.

They be working, must have just needed to reload the game.:D

Only one of the files unzips for the logos.

Only one of the files unzips for the logos.

I had a problem extracting a few of the images but, I was able to skip them...it wasn't many at all!

jasonorr wrote: »
    I had a problem extracting a few of the images but, I was able to skip them...it wasn't many at all!

Had that myself, but only 1 of the 4 files will actually extract.:confused:

Had that myself, but only 1 of the 4 files will actually extract.:confused:

Ah, I see now. They were split using HJ-Split or something similar, so you need to join them up using this.

Sound, trying something different and if that doesn't work I'll download that.

FFS used that program and now the file won't open, this just isn't bound to be.:D

• Advertisement

FFS used that program and now the file won't open, this just isn't bound to be.:D

When you use it, you should have a .zip file as well as 4 .zip.001, etc files.

Advertisement