Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FM 10 Graphics Help

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

jasonorr wrote: »
    When you use it, you should have a .zip file as well as 4 .zip.001, etc files.

Think I got it working, well it's extracting something and it seems to be all 4.

Ended up being corrupt, so deleted all the .001, .002, etc... files and just gonna download them again tomorrow after work. So will I download the 4 of them into one folder, and then use that program and it should make one?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,039 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Ended up being corrupt, so deleted all the .001, .002, etc... files and just gonna download them again tomorrow after work. So will I download the 4 of them into one folder, and then use that program and it should make one?

Yeah, you'll have five files (one of them might be a folder) in that folder then. You don't need 4 of them once you've joined them up.

Yeah, you'll have five files (one of them might be a folder) in that folder then. You don't need 4 of them once you've joined them up.

Grand job. For the input and output on that program will I just pick the first file as in .001?

Grand job. For the input and output on that program will I just pick the first file as in .001?

For input use .001, output is just a folder that you want the output to be put in.

• Advertisement

Cheers, hopefully I get it all sorted tomorrow (or tonight when I get home depending on alcohol levels:D). Cheers again.;)

Cheers, hopefully I get it all sorted tomorrow (or tonight when I get home depending on alcohol levels:D). Cheers again.;)

Sound, no worries!

Used the program to combine .001, .002, etc... but the output isn't working.

Used the program to combine .001, .002, etc... but the output isn't working.

bangHeadAgainstWall.gif

I dunno, it worked for me. Maybe try getting the download somewhere else? What kind of file are you left with when you join up those?

bangHeadAgainstWall.gif

I dunno, it worked for me. Maybe try getting the download somewhere else? What kind of file are you left with when you join up those?

ZIP Archive. You don't have any other links for kits, logos or facepacks (not torrents)?

• Advertisement

ZIP Archive. You don't have any other links for kits, logos or facepacks (not torrents)?

No, sorry. Just try googling "Football manager graphics" and see what comes up.

Right, I will have these logos and kits in the game before I go to bed.:D

Logos sorted,
    Facepack downloading,
    Kits downloaded, but not fecking working,
    Competition names sorted (after my editing of the some of the names).

Where does the facepack go?

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭dannyo666

Im running windows 7 and have had no problems with graphics-I think where most people are going wrong is the "Prefrences-->Display and sound-->Untick skin cache and tick always reload skin on confirm-You HAVE to do this once you have all your folders set up in the sports interactive folder.I think people should just concentrate on a logo,face and kit pack at the start because it is confusing when your doing loads ,dont bother with competition names,balls etc till later.Here is the best place to download fm 2010 files,graphics etc,you need to register,takes 2 mins:http://www.fm-base.co.uk/

Here is the best guide ive found for installing graphics etc:http://loswonderkids.com/community/topic/4253-how-do-you-install-football-manager-graphics/

If anyone is really stuck then PM me or leave a question on this thread or whatever.Remember two most important things are:

1-Create a folder called"graphics" in mydocuments/sportsinteractive/fm2010 and then in that folder create 3 more folders called "Logos,kits and faces" (download the face,logo and kits packs from fmbase)

2-Untick "skin cache" and tick "always reload skin on confirm" and then press confirm in prefrences-->Display and sound"

Got everything sorted, facepacks, kits, names and crests.:D

Got everything sorted, facepacks, kits, names and crests.:D

Didn't take long either ;)

Advertisement