Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AFC Championship game: JETS vs COLTS

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 16,592 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

stunning 80 yard TD pass from jets! longest play of the season for them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Si Conando

Cant believe edwards made that catch, just WOW

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Good play fake. TD on long pass by rookie QB Sanchez of Jets. 7-3 Jets.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Damn. Still, what an unbelievable catch/general play.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭Mweelrea

copacetic wrote: »
    stunning 80 yard TD pass from jets! longest play of the season for them.

Colts didn't expect that!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

Jets
    How open was Edwards. That CB is going to get an ear full. Terrible coverage. And Im shocked Edwards actually caught something. Easy Easy pass for Sanchez to make.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,904 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Yeah the biggest shock for me was that Edwards actually caught it. Not long gone but unfortunately I can only see one result and I don't like it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Colts in red zone second time.

Jets
    eagle eye wrote: »
    Yeah the biggest shock for me was that Edwards actually caught it. Not long gone but unfortunately I can only see one result and I don't like it.

What? Are you seriously suggesting this game is already going to the Jets? Still nearly 3 full quarters left.

4th and goal! Jets D is pretty grand so far. FG Colts

• Advertisement

failed sneak, went backwards. FG kicked.

Jets
    Horrible call by the Colts. Jets whole D stacked in the Box and the go for a QB Sneak. Idiots.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭Mweelrea

Horrible call by the Colts. Jets whole D stacked in the Box and the go for a QB Sneak. Idiots.

Indeed, surprised at the call myself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,250 ✭✭✭✭Iwasfrozen

Russain Roulette with a gun
    What's the score and time remaining atm guys ?

Another long pass by rookie QB Sanchez... reminds me of his Trojan QB days! Can he keep it up, or will the Colts D tighten up? Oops! Almost sacked him, but he got it away for an incomplete... very risky indeed!

Another long pass by rookie QB Sanchez... reminds me of his Trojan QB days!

that was smith
    7-6 jets, 2nd and 6. 9 yard line.

Jets
    Another long pass by rookie QB Sanchez... reminds me of his Trojan QB days!

Eh but it wasn't Sanchez throwing the ball it was Smith.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Gisty

Another long pass by rookie QB Sanchez... reminds me of his Trojan QB days! Can it keep it up, or will the Colts D tighten up?

When he was on the sideline and the backup threw long? It was Brad Smith.

Jets
    Can he keep it up, or will the Colts D tighten up?

That is the Colts problem right now they are keying on the run and tightening up. Leave more one on ones deep in their secondary. Colts defense getting caught out by some excellent play calling by the Jets.

stunning pass by Sanchez just as he gets hammered. TD jets. pretty impressive stuff.

• Advertisement

That is the Colts problem right now they are keying on the run and tightening up. Leave more one on ones deep in their secondary. Colts defense getting caught out by some excellent play calling by the Jets.
    What's the score and time remaining ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭LightningBolt

Wow. Jets have a-game today.

2nd quarter with 4:46 left to play. Jets 14 Colts 6

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,904 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

What? Are you seriously suggesting this game is already going to the Jets? Still nearly 3 full quarters left.
    Yes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭raven136

Why are the Jets doing this to me?They have been so good so far that i just know there has to be a catch

Jets
    FG Jets... tied game.

That was a TD and its 14-6 to the Jets.

14-6 Jets. 4.46 left in half.

copacetic wrote: »
    14-6 Jets. 4.46 left in half.
    brilliant, thanks.

Fumble Colts! Jets have ball. 2:52 left in half

• Advertisement

Jets
    eagle eye wrote: »
    Yes.

Its obvious the Jets are playing better right now but to say its over with Peyton Manning on the other team is silly. And before you say at the end Oh I was right, Just remember I have been saying the Jets could make the bowl but I would never ever say a game is over at the start of the 2nd quarter. Not over until the Fat lady sings.

Advertisement