Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Passmasters Waterford

• 18-01-2010 10:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hi All i am learning to drive and i have vouchers for passmaster, does anyone have experience with them.Or even who is the instructor.? thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭joeduggan

Butternutz wrote: »
    Hi All i am learning to drive and i have vouchers for passmaster, does anyone have experience with them.Or even who is the instructor.? thanks in advance
    hows it goin butternutz. just to say that i did my car test and failked it 4 times. i had lesons from various instructors including I.S.M. . the 5th time i did it i got passmasters and flew through. in november last year i decided to go for my truck licence. i got passmasters to give me lessons in the truck. i got 6 lessons and i passed my truck test on the first go on the 5th of january. happy days. so in my opinion, they are the best in waterford.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭well butty

i could not recommend them highly enough. Like the other posters both myself and my wife used them and we both passed first time. We both used the English fellow (i can't remember his name).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭RubyK

well butty wrote: »
    i could not recommend them highly enough. Like the other posters both myself and my wife used them and we both passed first time. We both used the English fellow (i can't remember his name).

+1. Definitely would recommend them. I think the English guy is called Gary?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

I passed first time with the UK guy (whats his name?:() in a car,but I done 15 lessons and 2 tests with David the truck guy in a truck and failed the two times. As a person he is OK except for the odd bit of boasting but not very good with me re passing test. Done 5 lessons with another instructor and PASSED!His sister is also an instructor.

Just remembered his name is SEAN.............................

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 634 ✭✭✭IrishPhoenix

jimmyw wrote: »
    I passed first time with the UK guy (whats his name?:() instructor.

Just remembered his name is SEAN.............................

+ 1. Couldn't recommend this guy enough. Did wonders for my driving

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Butternutz

Thanks everyone for the feedback really appreciate it

Advertisement