Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help - Red backless James bond style dress

• 18-01-2010 11:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi there.
    Wondering if anyone can help me, off to a ball, and have in my head exactly what i want, only problem is i have no idea where i'd find it and dont have enough time to get it made :(
    Its the typical james bond style one, very low back full length with slit up the leg! :D
    If anyone has any ideas, i would be so grateful, thanks ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭St James

not being technologically brilliant, I'm unable to post link, but try www.ebay.co.uk and then womens clothing and then sexy red. There are quite a few that might suit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Quirkes

Thanks for the response :D Went on e.bay, stuff looks fab, but the thing that is concerning me is the sizing issue, will it fit properly and also will it be long enough, i'm 5foot10 prob plus some too.
    The dresses look like they are all good quality, and very reasonable, but the postage could become pretty hefty if didnt fit. :confused:

Advertisement