Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RVS classic

Options
  • 18-01-2010 11:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

hi lads i got this scope from my uncle as he wasnt using it anymore, is it a good quality scope i think its a 4 x 10 x 56- sumthing like that i might be wrong! im just wondering is it worth anything?
    ya its RWS not RVS got mixed up sorry

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭foxshooter243

foxshot wrote: »
    hi lads i got this scope from my uncle as he wasnt using it anymore, is it a good quality scope i think its a 4 x 10 x 56- sumthing like that i might be wrong! im just wondering is it worth anything?

The name doesnt ring a bell with me, so I dont think it falls into the middle to high end bracket of scopes, any chance of a picture?

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭ayapatrick

The name doesnt ring a bell with me, so I dont think it falls into the middle to high end bracket of scopes, any chance of a picture?

Might be RWS?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,352 ✭✭✭J.R.

Could be one of the Weaver RV classic series

http://www.best4optics.co.uk/acatalog/Classic_Rimfire.html

Advertisement