Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pet shop near Churchtown ?

Options
  • 18-01-2010 11:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,581 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a pet shop to buy a couple of goldfish for my daughter. She has been begging me for a pet for months now :) I live in churchtown but can't picture a petshop anywhere in the area. Any ideas or recommendations ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭cdb

Baumanns in Stillorgan and Aquatic village in the old bawn shopping centre both sell goldfish. Not sure if there is anything closer to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

I was given two goldfish in a small tank for Christmas. They came from the petshop in Dunlaoghaire. The shop does a kit, small tank, gravel, a plant, pump and a fish for about €68.

Very helpful staff and even more amazingly, the fish are still alive so they must be pretty good fish as well!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

There is a pet shop in Windy Arbour. If you are going from Dundrum towards town, it is on your left about half way between the Mental Hospital and Bird Avenue

Advertisement