Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Someone to fix my car - Dooradoyle area

Options
  • 18-01-2010 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,141 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

My car wont start, its not the battery as jumping it did not work so i need someone to either come out and have a look at or take it away and have a look at it.

Can anyone recomend anyone in the area?

Thanks in adavnce

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭Limerick91

Most insurance policies have "home start".

They will send someone out to try to get your car started and if they cannot start it they will take it to any garage you want.

I know from experience!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,141 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

hmm, thanks for that! I'll give quinn a ring this evening (dont have policy number with me)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

If you have no luck with Quinn, there is a mechanic across from Mungret St Pauls GAA club - wont rip you off. Will see if i can find number from him.

His garage is right beside the graveyard

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭styer

Mc Love wrote: »
    If you have no luck with Quinn, there is a mechanic across from Mungret St Pauls GAA club - wont rip you off. Will see if i can find number from him.

His garage is right beside the graveyard

Yeah, good guy, his name is Richie, often does work for me, reasonably priced, sorry can't find his number at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

And if you're still in trouble - try Hann's in Janesboro - beside the Spotted Dog 086-8888514.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,141 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Most insurance policies have "home start".

They will send someone out to try to get your car started and if they cannot start it they will take it to any garage you want.

I know from experience!!!!

Thank you sir!

Rang quinn last night and i do have breakdown cover. They sent someone out and he got it going again.

Thanks for the suggestions of other people. I've taken down that number LB6 i'm sure im going to need a mechanic at some stage during my time here!

If you guys ever find the number for the guy in mungret I'd love to get it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

Witnessmenow. Found that number for Richie in Mungret - he's Richie Lyons - 061-304709 - it may be his old number but sure you can try that. Glad ur on the road again!

Advertisement