Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Print Auction for Haiti

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,368 ✭✭✭Covey

5 Days of the auction left and close on €1200 raised. Brilliant.

Some new photos added as well, so keep those bids coming.

Thanks T.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

Hi Covey,

Can you give us an update on where we can direct people to make their donation, and also how much was raised?

Thanks!

Wow, a magnificent total of € 1457.50 was raised. Absolutely brilliant.

A huge thanks to the photographers who donated prints and of course the bidders as well. This is much appreciated.

Payment instructions will be issued in the afternoon.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

Would it be possible to have a list of the photo's which sold & the bid acheived?

That'll take me a while, I'll do it later on.

In the meantime all the successful bidders will be emailed the payment instructions this afternoon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭ThOnda

Please, remind me if I bid for any of your pictures, I am quite disorganised.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭Valentia

ThOnda wrote: »

Yes! €550 for my "Invisible" one ;-)

Valentia - I will send you my invisible coins as soon as I find them :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭Valentia

• Advertisement

Nope don't think so, but thanks for putting up so many fine shots (and that expense). It's much appreciated.

No need to thank me, photography is only interesting way how to waste my money :D

No need to thank me, photography is only interesting way how to waste my money :D

There are a few more I'm aware of:D;):p

CabanSail wrote: »
    Would it be possible to have a list of the photo's which sold & the bid acheived?

Did try to put something last night, but with 40 Photos bid for it was too unwieldy for a post.

Heres a link to the auction again and the bids are in the comments on each photo.

http://pix.ie/explore/tag/printauctionforhaiti

Again thanks for the fantastic response.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭trooney

Can you let us know when the benjamins have been sorted? Would like to supply the bidders with their spoils as soon as I can.

As soon as I have the info. probably the end of the week.

• Advertisement

I would like to please my winners for a bit of patience, I want to dig the best versions of files I have, the ones I have so far are only JPGs.
    Give me time till Saturday, please, so I can send it to STSC in the best possible quality.
    Thank you.

I would like to please my winners for a bit of patience, I want to dig the best versions of files I have, the ones I have so far are only JPGs.
    Give me time till Saturday, please, so I can send it to STSC in the best possible quality.
    Thank you.

No rush Vlastik, I'm not doing mine until the weekend either !

The files were exported and upload to the printer in 360-dpi is about to begin.
    Thank you for your patience.

If you want to contact me how I could deliver the pictures, do so via PM or e-mail.

Thanks to all who bid on my pictures, I do appreciate that a lot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 romanow

beautiful pictures

I have all pictures from STSC at me. The distribution can begin :-)

• Advertisement
Advertisement