Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

30th bday drinks

Options
  • 18-01-2010 1:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭

Hi

Looking for some recommendation of a good pub in the city centre for
    some 30th birthday drinks on a sat nite, Theres about 20 people, all mostly around 30 age group, Looking for some place busy but not packed as in could get some seats at around 9, somewhere pretty central and good atmosphere, not fussed if a night club atttached or not.

Was think odeon but havent been there in ages and think this could be a bit dead on a sat nite. Also maybe dandeloin on stephens green, that central, has seats and is busy. otherwise dakota but haven been there is ages either so dont know what thats like now either. possible others baggot inn.

Dont go out that often anymore so dont know what pubs are good/busy these days and dotn want to end up in some place thats dead!
    Any recomendations please?

cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

awww and in thought you were inviting us :(
    try a porterhouse maybe!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭happymondays

adamski8 wrote: »
    awww and in thought you were inviting us :(
    try a porterhouse maybe!

well ye can come along if you want!
    thanks, didnt think of the porterhouse. i think the one in temple bar as i dont think the one on grafton st has many seats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭Jack Bauer999

well ye can come along if you want!
    thanks, didnt think of the porterhouse. i think the one in temple bar as i dont think the one on grafton st has many seats.

sorry, the above was from me, didnt notice the OH has logged into boards since i left!

Advertisement