Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moneybookers credit card

Options
  • 18-01-2010 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭

Do moneybookers have a credit card similar to neteller?

had a look on the site but can't really see any info on it

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,214 ✭✭✭digiman

I had heard that they were going to be bringing one out but still no sign of it, would be nice if the did

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭loosecannon

i have one - very very good, no fees for almost anything barring cash withdrawal at atm which is capped at a certain amount rather than a % i think

i was under the impression that they have them available to anyone but i am a moneybookers vip so they may just be testing them on a smaller group, i got it in around October i think.

very good service and used it for all xmas presents online without a single problem, exchange rate when buying stuff in £ etc seemed reasonable too

maybe drop them an email if you already have an account with them

also found this in my account with a breakdown of fees and it's very good (esp with normal CC you have to pay gov charge every year but that doesn't apply to this)

FEES
    Paying in shops, restaurants or online FREE
    Bank transfer top-up FREE
    Receiving cash FREE
    Balance enquiry FREE
    Online statement FREE
    PIN re-issue FREE
    Foreign exchange 1.75%
    Cash withdrawal 1.80 EUR
    Annual card membership FREE
    Replacement Card FREE

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭mickc

Do you have a dual currency MB account?

if so can you choose either € or $ for your card only?

Don't have a MB account yet only a $ neteller.

dont think i could get a VIP account as i don't transfer huge amounts each month.

i have my MB account in € and my neteller in $

i didn't know that you could have a dual currency account but i wouldn't really use it anyway - the credit card comes in the currency that your account is in afaik!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭valor

Yes, they have a Card

I have both $ and EUR accounts and I have a card for both

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭Killme00

It say here that it is available to all customers. I have email their support about it because i dont see any details on their site.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭dvdfan

Killme00 wrote: »
    It say here that it is available to all customers. I have email their support about it because i dont see any details on their site.

hope it doesn't end up in the same Queue as mine, i've about 5 emails awaiting response for the last 3 months, not one of them have yet.

Advertisement