Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best day of your life?

• 18-01-2010 2:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

I was just reflecting (avoiding study) and starting thinking about the past, and my school days when I remembered the time my class went walking in the Dublin mountains, on a fabulous day. We stopped for a picnic at the most beautiful scenic spot and I thought to myself I cannot think of a better day in my life. I remember even the air feeling different!
    That'll be on my to-do list during the summer. It seems like such a simple things but means a lot to me :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

The day I finished school, God I hated that place!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭Thomas828

Well, off the top of my head I can remember May 2nd 1989. That was when I was still living in Belfast. It was a lovely day in late spring and I climbed up past Belfast Castle up to McArt's Fort, on Napoleon's Nose. The view of the city up there is fabulous, especially on a sunny day!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 552 ✭✭✭whiterob81

I was staying at ahotel in ballinasloe a few years for a friends wedding and there was a knock on the door the morning after. I answered the door and there was a blonde woman standing there stark naked.

Then later on that day I got to go see metallica in the rds, didn't think I'd get to go at all so that made it even better. I got there and they played master of puppets (one of my favourite albums) from start to finish.

that day ruled

My wife who was with me for the whole thing might see it differently

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,661 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

The first time I went to Paris- the first day I was there. I remember being totally overwhelmed at how much I loved the place. It was the first time (and only time so far) I've fallen in love with a city. Seeing the Arc de Triomphe for the first time took my breath away. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

I have 2 best days the first being the day i opened my salon :) second being my brothers wedding day :) My best so far.

• Advertisement
Advertisement