Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats the Best Software to convert AVI movies to 3gp format

Options
  • 18-01-2010 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

Sorry , i might be in the wrong forum but could someone help me find a good software to convert avi movie files to 3gp format for my sony W595 phone?
    I've tried a few already and the audio is constantly out of sync!
    Any advice is much appreciative,
    Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

What software have you tried so far? I'd suggest vdownloader. It's free, and should handle most formats no bother. Can be a bit slow for larger files and the UI isn't the prettiest, but results are results.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Splender1

Ron DMC wrote: »
    What software have you tried so far? I'd suggest vdownloader. It's free, and should handle most formats no bother. Can be a bit slow for larger files and the UI isn't the prettiest, but results are results.

Cheers for the reply but the vdownloader only seems to convert url's to some other format. Im looking for a program to convert an avi movie on my hard drive to mobile phone format.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭tomED

Super should do that for you!

http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html

• Registered Users Posts: 21,253 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

I use this quite a lot, and seems to work well.
    http://www.videohelp.com/tools/3GP_Converter

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Splender1

Cheers Eoin , that one worked perfectly!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,253 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Glad to hear

Advertisement