Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

STUDENT GRANT

Options
  • 18-01-2010 3:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭

hello i just got word back that i will receive €1200 grant, however there is no mention of being refunded the €1500 registration fee i paid back in september, will i get this back aswell once i post back the acceptance letter or does anyone know what the procedure is?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 SoItsMe

Usually when I get my acceptance for a grant they tell me how much I will be paid and also that they will be covering my fees too. So in my experience they usually tell you in the letter if they are paying. However different grant bodies could be different. Your best bet is to call into whoever it is office that pays your grant and ask. For example fingal, dublin city council etc. good luck

Advertisement