Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wigan V Spurs deal for Irish supporters

Options
  • 18-01-2010 3:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭

If you haven't seen it, great deal here for people travelling from Dublin, Wexford, Cork or Limerick - Basically it is €139 return including match tickets (in Spurs end) and coach and ferry!:eek:
    Anyone here already booked, or been with Celtic Horizon Tours before?

More details here
    http://www.celtichorizontours.com/celtichorizon/Main/Product.asp?iEventID=3101

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

good price but two nights in a coach man. you wouldnt be right for the week after it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

John W wrote: »
    If you haven't seen it, great deal here for people travelling from Dublin, Wexford, Cork or Limerick - Basically it is €139 return including match tickets (in Spurs end) and coach and ferry!:eek:
    Anyone here already booked, or been with Celtic Horizon Tours before?

More details here
    http://www.celtichorizontours.com/celtichorizon/Main/Product.asp?iEventID=3101

done a couple of day trips with mates before with them. they are alright. does exactly as it says on the tin type of stuff. the couch stops off every few hours and you always get a stop off for a while to squeeze in a few pints.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

and be bursting for the toilet then for ages!! nightmare

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

would be worth doing it from Dublin but crazy stuff from Cork or Limerick.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Not worth it. One of the crappest graunds in the coutry.
    Been there a few times.

Left the game last season at half time - bored and freezing.
    Went back to the pub - ended up being the best decision of the day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

I liked my one trip up there the day Davids scored his only goal for us in a 2-1 win.

Going back this year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

I liked my one trip up there the day Davids scored his only goal for us in a 2-1 win.

Going back this year.

great goal and a great day out all round. big Spurs crowd that day.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

Going back this year.

I think I was at that game aswell, Robbie Keane scored early on.

If I was doing that trip I would do it my self for cheaper and flying to the game but the only downside is I would have to go in the Wigan end.

Advertisement