Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SF2 HD Remix Soundtrack for Free

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

I still prefer 'Blood on the Asphalt' myself - I think they gave Sagat's stage some unnecessary nerfs, and DeeJay & Claw's themes just GOTTA have lyrics.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

SeantheMan wrote: »
    No.9 Kens theme, Made in the USA is my fave :D

Nice! Jesus if I could find tabs for that song, the arranged solo is quite sick

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Been meaning to pick this up for ages, thanks for reminding me :) Listening now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    I still prefer 'Blood on the Asphalt'

yep honestly guys if your gonna download the oc remix, download the 'Blood on the Asphalt' too, its better and where a lot of the tracks for OC remix came from in the 1st place. Cept they're edited to be shorter in the OC remix as it was for in-game. Where as Blood on the Asphalt was for listening to. loads of good tracks on there, fei longs , bisons, blanka's, sagats all chillout and stuff but its good. Honda and cammies tracks are very good too.

Ryu's and guiles are pretty bad though, and they're my fav SF2 tracks.

Vega's is pretty cool as kiki posted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Blood on Asphalt is available here

http://sf2.ocremix.org/

• Advertisement
Advertisement