Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A Question.

• 18-01-2010 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭

Hello all, I hope someone could be of assistance to me for just a minute. I have a presentation this Friday in my European Economics module and I'm fairly stumped. If any help was forthcoming on this topic I would very much appreciate it.

It is my duty to propose the motion that "The Institutions of the European Union should not be rationalized." Basically I don't really know what information I am looking for, a few key words to get me going in the right direction would be great.

Thanks for any advice.

Comments

What have you covered in class that is relevant to this topic?

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Eddie Ere

That's the problem, it's a returning lecturer that has posed this debate and the substitute didn't really cover the EU and it's institutions at all.

It's more of a research and discover for yourself topic, which now has me at a loss.

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Eddie Ere

Apologies for double posting.

Has anyone got any ideas?

Thanks.

Advertisement