Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plumber in Dublin 15

Options
  • 18-01-2010 5:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Following repeated attempts to balance the radiators myself, very unsuccessfully, i have decided to relent and get a plumber in. Seeing as I will have a plumber in I am going to get the boiler serviced as well and a couple of other minor items completed.

I used a local guy last year but have since lost his contact details and cant remember his name, hence I am now looking for recommendations please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

I'll PM you the name/number of a really good guy who can help you out. Fully qualified etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 thedavman

Cheers CrazyRabbit, will give him a call in the coming days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭Doogieboogie

Could you pm me as well? My mother is in desperate need of a plumber! Ta

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

Ditto.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,004 ✭✭✭Pat Dunne

<SNIP>.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

The usual rules apply on this thread, recommendations can be made but anyone advertising or shilling will not be tolerated. Use the PM facility if sharing phone numbers.

PM sent to all who asked.

Pat Dunne wrote: »
    <SNIP>.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055788567
    Thaedydal wrote: »
    Can only comment on my drs who are Riverside medical centre, <snip>
    The whole family is with them they have good gps and a range of other medical professional all under the one roof and we've been with them 10 years and are very happy.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Thanks for bringing that to our attention Pat, I've removed the phone number from that post and your quote above.

Zaph wrote: »
    Thanks for bringing that to our attention Pat, I've removed the phone number from that post and your quote above.
    Fair play Zaph,
    I am delighted to see that a level playing pitch has now been established on this forum.

Many thanks.
    Pat

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

I used Dave Galligan recently for a washing machine install and a heating fix - found to be excellent. Based in D15.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Sorry for dragging up old thread.

could crazyrabbit or bostonb or doobie or anyone who has this number please pm it to me asap. Desperate!

Thanks
    Amdub

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

Sorry I didn't keep it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,427 ✭✭✭Morag

I used this guy recently to get the heating pump replaced, he was great to deal with.

http://www.bcplumbingdublin.com/page5.php

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Thanks guys, I got sorted. Plus crazyrabbit pm'd me

Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Okocim

Looking for a good reliable plumber as well, if Crazy Rabbit or some other person on this thread could PM me with the name/number as well that would be great. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭Nolimits

Okocim wrote: »
    Looking for a good reliable plumber as well, if Crazy Rabbit or some other person on this thread could PM me with the name/number as well that would be great. Thanks.

PM Sent, though not for the same person everyone else has been talking about in here, unless it's a remarkable coincidence :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15 moyvilla1

Guys,
    I need a plumber in Tyrrelstown D 15 to fix a leak in a tiolet. Can anyone PM me a number of a reputable guy who won't charge an arm and a leg.
    Thanks in advance

moyvilla1 wrote: »
    Guys,
    I need a plumber in Tyrrelstown D 15 to fix a leak in a tiolet. Can anyone PM me a number of a reputable guy who won't charge an arm and a leg.
    Thanks in advance
    PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

Could you pm me as well? My mother is in desperate need of a plumber! Ta

Gnarly...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33 CMACSAFF

Lads sorry to be another person asking for this but is there any chance I can get the number PMed? Cheers!

CMACSAFF wrote: »
    Lads sorry to be another person asking for this but is there any chance I can get the number PMed? Cheers!
    Sending you a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 CMACSAFF

Cheers for that crazyrabbit!

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Continent Simian

I'm looking for a reliable plumber in D15 too and would appreciate a number.

Can any of the previous posters comment on the service they got? Would you recommend them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Okocim

All I can say is, avoid a company under the alias ''Dublin Plumbing & Gas'', lets just say that these cowboys have a habit of over promising and under delivering based on my experience. An honest and accurate assessment based on our recent experience of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Continent Simian

Thanks. I'm going to give BC Plumbing a try.

Advertisement