Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking for a 26" - 32" TV

• 18-01-2010 6:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 456 ✭✭

I'm looking for a 26" - 32" TV which will mainly be for SD viewing via Sky+ (i.e. using a SCART cable), plus gaming & watching DVDs with an XBox 360 over component video, and a VGA input would also be good. The Samsung LE32B450 seems to be a good set from the reviews I've read, and it looks like it can be had for around €399 in a couple of places. Does anyone have any better suggestions in this kind of price range (or lower!)? Anyone recommend the best place to buy the Samsung (I'm veering towards DID)?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 192 ✭✭bonzer1again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 456 ✭✭ceejay

Just to say I picked one up in DID - it wasn't on display but they had a good few in stock. So far I'm very pleased with it. Watching Sky (in SD) on it over SCART from Sky+ box is very good. The Australian Open tennis final and the Arsenal v Man Utd match yesterday were both great (apart from the football result :( ) so no problems with fast moving pictures. I did need to play around with the picture settings to get it looking its best, and it doesn't look as well as my 1080p 42" Panasonic plasma, but then it wouldn't really, would it? :) Also XBox 360 on it via component looks fab - very crisp.

Advertisement