Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5x500mlx4.2% guinness €5 in O'Briens and free 500ml glass (not a pint glass)

Options
  • 18-01-2010 6:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭

5 cans for €5, but the 500ml glass is the bonus, have wanted one for ages, I hate cans poured into pint glasses where it falls short of the top, or even worse has a 2 inch bishops collar.

They are 250year celebration glasses, and I think they are out of date at the end of jan, I never checked my cans but it was mentioned in bargain alerts thread. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055788305

People were moaning that it overfilled the 500ml glass, -well d'uh, don't pour it all in at once, I had some georgeous looking pints poured in mine, presentation makes a hell of a difference.

Since the 250 year was last year it is also reason they are on offer.

3 glasses to collect, one about advertising campaigns, one about brewing I think, can't remember the last. Has writing swirling around the side of the glass.
    Tagged:

Advertisement