Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KJW M9 trade for CO2 Pistol

Options
  • 18-01-2010 7:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭

I have a kjw m9, it comes with one magazine with no leaks. Gun is working perfectly, has a very nice kick to it. It has a full metal body, with one or two minor cosmetic scratches. Looking to trade for a co2 pistol or ak74u,can include a cash adjustment. I am trading because I want to see what a co2 pistol is like compared to a normal gas one, and i have a g23f which I use all the time at the moment, which means the m9 just sits at home! Thanks for looking.

ALSO very interested in an ak74u!!!!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭sean corcoran

how about 40 euro?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Soberts

Hey Sean,
    Thanks for the reply, I suppose I could do a cash deal. The gun cost me 120 in MIA, has hardly been used, would not go much lower than 90EUR.
    Appreciate the offer all the same!

hey man im a bit strapped for cash i can offer 60 euro at most but no more if you cant afford to go that low im really sorry but good luck in the sales :)

hey man im a bit strapped for cash i can offer 60 euro at most but no more if you cant afford to go that low im really sorry but good luck in the sales :)
    No worries Sean, offer is still too low for me, if you come across some more cash, post another offer!

alright soberts i can offer 75 but no more.

• Advertisement

hey sean, ok if you go 80 euro its a deal and I can drop it over to you tonight

im in the process of trying to sell my bow at the moment to make up money to buy this pistol so i wont be able to buy it untill i have that money and my mum wont loan me any. unless you are interested in getting a bow from me?

haha, nah im grand thanks! How long untill you have the cash do you think? Im afraid if someone else gets there before you i cant hold it, so the sooner the better, is that ok?

i dont know yet mate sorry its ok i understand if you sell it because of an other offer :)

......bump......

• Advertisement
Advertisement