Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

good article on mayweather pacquiao fiasco

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,986 ✭✭✭Big Ears

I'm pretty much fed up of the Mayweather-Pacquiao drugs argument, so hadn't too much interest in reading this article but I thought I'd click the link and see what it brought up.

When I saw the article was wrote by Thomas Hauser I'm glad I did, it does give a great incite into things and is an enthralling read. It is a bit lengthy mind you at almost 10,000 words, not that I minded that but a word of warning to those interested in reading it you may need a bit of spare time to do so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭slipss

Great article, thanks for posting it. Should be required reading for anyone that would care to give an opinion on the whole sorry mess.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,778 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Enjoying so far with so many succinct points made. Ruiz hit the nail on the head.
    This is a dangerous sport already, and if one man is using an edge, then I don't think it's simply a case of cheating,
    it's a case of endangering life to a degree that is even possibly greater.

Mosley really comes out of this article as a cheater. And all the red herrings he throws out
    mean jack sh!t.

Also, Oscar saying that Pac didn't hit hard. I don't know about anyone else, but from what
    I have seen from their fight, it seemed to me that Pac was just winning easily. He never really
    opened up with venom. He peppered Oscar all night, but didn't unleash absolute
    fury on him. It was like he didn't want to hurt the inept Oscar. He saw how poor Oscar was and
    didn't exploit it to the full. He held back on may shots

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭gravity12

interesting read.

Advertisement