Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thermal compound/paste supplier?!

Options
  • 18-01-2010 7:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭

Hi guys!

I'm looking for some thermal compond for my lappy (if any of you have a HP Pavillion with the dodgy NVIDIA graphics card you'll understand my situation! :P). Anyway, after repairing the lappy myself (which involved cooking the motherboard!! :D) I need some new thermal compound for the CPU as its heating up very quick now and cutting out. The couple of local computer shops wont have it until later in the week! :(

What I'm looking for is an online seller, Irish based where I might be able to get it, you know, just pop it in an envolope and send it on at a resonable rate because I'm not mad on the fact of paying €12-€15 for postage for a little tube of compound as a few of the major retailer are charging!! :eek:

Anyone know of a decent, human, seller of the above mentioned??! :p

Comments

Advertisement