Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liverpool Fans

Options
  • 18-01-2010 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭

2 muslims walk into the Liverpool ticket office and ask for season tickets. The woman behind the counter asks, "Are you circumcised?" the muslims reply "Yes, of course!?" the woman then says, "I'm sorry, you have to be a complete dick to be a Liverpool fan...".

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

:D LOL - LOL - LOL
    Texted to few of those complete pricks dicks that I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

hmmm i stupidly thought a joke should make you laugh

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

Iang87 wrote: »
    now now, none of that please :)

nice joke, got me a clip round the ear in work :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

Ha Ha - your not one of those "complete p-icks" are you? :rolleyes:
    ANYWAY you could reset that joke to any club, if you knew the home ground that is.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

I think you should read the forum charter before making posts here...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,484 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

coldfire1x wrote: »
    2 muslims walk into the Liverpool ticket office and ask for season tickets. The woman behind the counter asks, "Are you circumcised?" the muslims reply "Yes, of course!?" the woman then says, "I'm sorry, you have to be a complete dick to be a Liverpool fan...".

Actually, it was originally a Gazza/Spurs/Jewish joke originally; circumcision being more central to (but not exclusively to) the Jewish rather than the Islamic culture :D! In fairness, though, it did re-surface briefly as an Liverpool adaption when Hicks and Gillette took over; due to the fact that Americans carry out more circumcisions than any other predominantly Christian country.

Perhaps this should be in the anti-jokes thread...?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Advertisement