Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

North wall port

Options
  • 18-01-2010 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, can anyone tell me if there is parking in North wall for ferry services for walk on or coach transfer passengers and does it cost much

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

oppiuy wrote: »
    Hi guys, can anyone tell me if there is parking in North wall for ferry services for walk on or coach transfer passengers and does it cost much

If you mean the Irish Ferries place then yes, parking is available at 7Euro per day, it's a 50yard walk to the terminal

But it gets VERY busy when United or Liverpool are playing at home

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭oppiuy

Cheers, do you know if its secure

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

oppiuy wrote: »
    Cheers, do you know if its secure

Nowhere's secure but i've left my car there for 3/4 days at a time many many times and nothing has ever happened to it.

It's pretty well lit and there's a security guard across the road checking passes from drivers who want to go through from the checked in area to the cafe.

It's like a normal car park, you press the button, get a ticket and the barrier lifts, then pay when you get back

Advertisement