Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Colaiste craobh abhann, Kilcoole, what's it like?

• 18-01-2010 9:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭

I am thinking of applying to this shcool for my daughter, for 2012/13. does anyone have experience of this school, and can you tell me about it please? Students opinions and parents opinions welcome, thanks.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

My Brother and a few friends went here. From what I have seen the place is quality and run very well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 350 ✭✭bogtreader

My daughter and son goes there we have had no complaints my son was involved in an incident when he was in first year it was dealt with swiftly and decisively no hassle after that my daughter is doing her leaving cert she has had no problems all through the years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

I hear it's very strict! The principal is a former teacher of Cabinteely CS who was a right pain in the a**...hey, I passed Science in the Junior Cert all because of his persistence!

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 sabbath

It's an excellent school, my daughter is going there at present. The principal (Mr Ivers) runs a tight ship and any problem is dealt with swiftly and efficiently. I have two younger children and will definitely be sending them there also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭dreamingoak

thanks all, she's on the list now, so we'll wait and see!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Riddickcule

I wouldn't go near the place full of scangers.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Wrong. I'd know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Riddickcule

And? It's not full of scangers?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,115 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

not a very helpful comment. If you have some specific criticism of the school based on personal experience, then let us know, otherwise if you just want to insult people please go and do it somewhere else.

Advertisement