Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Technology..!

Options
  • 18-01-2010 9:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 585 ✭✭✭

What do you guys think are the easiest options in the LC course work...?

Also anyone no any sites where there are technology notes.....?

cheers....:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Crow92

I'm doing materials technology and ICT options.

Materials is pretty straight forward and ICT is pretty easy too, especially if you know anything about a pc like. sure just read each one and see what ya think's easier, they dont take long at all to read, a few mins :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Daragh101

Crow92 wrote: »
    I'm doing materials technology and ICT options.

Materials is pretty straight forward and ICT is pretty easy too, especially if you know anything about a pc like. sure just read each one and see what ya think's easier, they dont take long at all to read, a few mins :P

In class were doing the ICT and the applied control systems...
    The ICT isnt the worst, but i dont really get the applied control systems at all...
    I was looking at the materials technology there and thought it looked simple enough....
    Are yee using the book much!?

My teacher said applied control systems were pretty difficult.
    To be honest not that much, maybe 50% of the time, the teacher has note's he to from www.t4.ie and some others he had.

Did you find random pages fall out really easily of your book?

My teacher said applied control systems were pretty difficult.
    To be honest not that much, maybe 50% of the time, the teacher has note's he to from www.t4.ie and some others he had.

Did you find random pages fall out really easily of your book?

we have done very little theory this year and im begining to get a bit worried....
    All of the theory weave done have been powerpoints he made which are hard to understand and there all over the place..:o..

Ya the book is bad quality alright..
    we dont use the book, but i remember i brought it in the first couple of weeks in 5th year, and its in bits!..

Do you think there is enough in the book alone for honours!??

I honestly have no idea, I'm gonna study the book, Write out my own short notes and then compare them to the syllabus..(when i bother finding it) and see how the mox goes, i'm aiming for an A1-2 in this subject so i hope the book is enough :P

How'd ya do in your xmas tests??

• Advertisement

I honestly have no idea, I'm gonna study the book, Write out my own short notes and then compare them to the syllabus..(when i bother finding it) and see how the mox goes, i'm aiming for an A1-2 in this subject so i hope the book is enough :P

How'd ya do in your xmas tests??

I got a C, but it was from the LC papper....
    I expect to get a high mark in the folder and the project, an A hopfully.
    The end result depends on the theory really.!!
    Time will tell.!:D

I got an A but we were told what chapters would come up, In all fairness technology is a pretty easy subject :D

The only problem is the lack of general knowledge,

You have 1 official paper and different mox papers from different companies....lets jsut pray it's easy come june :P

Advertisement