If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG M227WD

Options
  • 18-01-2010 9:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi Richie

I want to buy the LG M227WD

http://www.richersounds.com/product/lcd-tv/lg/m227wd/lg-m227wd

can i collect it then in the phillip shop in dublin? are there any charge them?

and more importantly... should I order it in the website or go straight to the shop and order it there? will I get the 10% discount? how much will it be then?

thanks in advance

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

red1916 wrote: »
    Hi Richie

I want to buy the LG M227WD

http://www.richersounds.com/product/lcd-tv/lg/m227wd/lg-m227wd

can i collect it then in the phillip shop in dublin? are there any charge them?

and more importantly... should I order it in the website or go straight to the shop and order it there? will I get the 10% discount? how much will it be then?

thanks in advance

Red,

Thanks for the post & apologies for the delay in our reply.

The M227WD is available from stock at just £179.95 however it is an in-store only product and we are not shipping it at the moment - we do also have the M197WD in stock and we ship this at just £159.95 + £11.95 P & P - a total of £171.95.

Keep me posted if the 197 interests you or if you would like us to reserve a 227 for collection from Belfast,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 red1916

Hi,

I was thinking more on a 22" TV... I see you have another 22" LG, what about the LG 22LG3100?

could I collect it on Dublin? what is the prize for this with the discount?

cheers

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

red1916 wrote: »
    Hi,

I was thinking more on a 22" TV... I see you have another 22" LG, what about the LG 22LG3100?

could I collect it on Dublin? what is the prize for this with the discount?

cheers

Red,

apologies again for the delay getting back to you - yep the 22LG3100 is available from stock and we can ship it at £219.95 and I can do 1/2 price shipping for you on that as a special deal??

Keep me posted if you are interested,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.