Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

predictions for june??

Options
  • 18-01-2010 10:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

i'm reali freakn out abot my honours irish and english!!!i cant reali grasp the irish because theres soooo much learnin.my teacher has done over 20 essays wti us:Oshes convinced da recession wont come up again and that something on emmigration will.but what is most likely??all i can think of is the recession!!and what likely 2 come up in the pros and poem??i find with irish i learn it and then a day later it gone.i need 2 learn things in paticular because if not it all gets mudddled up!!whats likly 2 come up in the english poets??i hear everyone say that boland will or kavanagh.id be happy if kavanagh came up..

Advertisement