Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hen Night - Kilkenny

Options
  • 18-01-2010 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I'm sure there's plenty threads on here about hen nights in kilkenny, but i need an update on things :D

Looking at a group 20+ ladies heading up there on May 29th, and need recommendations on pubs, nightclubs etc!

All day time activities, accommodation idea's taken too ;)

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 selena27

Hi,sure you're gonna have great time here.If you were looking for the day time activity I could help.Get your girls to do a fun DANCE LESSON-salsa,sexy dance,belly dance,reggaeton or hip hp.Or fusion of them all.If it sounds good for you,contact me.There are lots of hotels,city houses,b&b-what would u be rather looking for-a hotel or something smaller??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭Hoffmans

kilford hotel- biddys for coctails- matts to party -langtons to dance- stagger back cross road for residents bar -good night n all....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭thetonynator

there's way too many hen nights in kilkenny already . . .:mad:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

Advertisement