Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Penneys

• 18-01-2010 10:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Anyone see anything nice in Penneys lately? Spring collection in yet?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭punkindrublic

i was in today &spent close to 200 euros..going to take most of it back tomorrow (i don't bother trying anything on in there, the queues always take forever)
    everything is very nautical at the minute. red/blue/white striped tops, cardigans & sweaters. flats & accessories in similar colors. long (past the knee) high waisted skirts in red/blue with gold buttons etc.
    they also still had a lot of old stock out too so i'm guessing they will be putting that on clearance soon and then bringing out the SS stock (hopefully its more than the red/white/blue stripes and gold buttons on everything..)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Azureus

Yeah the whole nautical thing is everywhere!! Didnt like most of it, but did buy a cute white vest top with a bow on the front and a navy/white stripe cardi today that im gonna wear with skinnys.
    Some lovely accesories but as far as clothes go id wait for the rest of the SS stuff to come in...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭punkindrublic

Azureus wrote: »
    Yeah the whole nautical thing is everywhere!! Didnt like most of it, but did buy a cute white vest top with a bow on the front and a navy/white stripe cardi today that im gonna wear with skinnys.
    Some lovely accesories but as far as clothes go id wait for the rest of the SS stuff to come in...

we have the same taste! i got the baby pink/nude version of the bow top & the blue and white cardigan, those are the only 2 pieces of clothing i'm keeping from todays trip!
    i think they have really nice shoes in right now but the last night i was out a girl sprained her ankle because one of the heels of her primark platforms fell off the shoe and it was only her first time wearing them! their flats are nice though :) lots of (very big) hairbows and scrunchies in too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 dazzyash

Their baby clothes are very reasonable,cute little pink babygrows new in for 2 euro

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 221 ✭✭GirlatdRockShow

very nautical at the mo!got a nice bag in there (total rip off of the shoulder bags in river island) and a striped red and white top with ruffled shoulder pads!:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭Kormeera X

To be honest, there hasn't been many nice things in Pennys in a while. . .
    seems to be slacking a lot.:confused: They don't get in as much nice stock as they used to. Hopefully it will pick up soon,:) i used to love Pennys, still do thought,;) but don't shop there as much as i used to...What do u think about River Island?
    Expencive i know, but some very nice clothes in it! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Princessa

Saw a gorgeous bag in penneys the other day...
    Didnt get it as i had the baby with me and she was getting cross, her feed was half an hour away or daddy is teaching her to cry i mammy has the urge to buy any more shoes or bags... lol.
    Saw a gorgeous pair of jeans in river island... no size 10 though, bout 4 pairs of size 6... :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Penneys is improving from it's abysmal Winter collection imo, but it's still not that great.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 393 ✭✭Rainbow_brite

I quiet like those 'fallaway' type cardigans that they have in at the moment in various colours. River Island still have different variations of them in their latest collection but nearly triple the price

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭Enii

Any new bikinis in store now?

• Advertisement

Deffo have to get a size 6!

Enii wrote: »
    Any new bikinis in store now?

i dont think so. ive never seen any anyway..

Advertisement