Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft in Sligo

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Danin

Classic post mate, nice one just one slight correction it was Jinko that lead the exhibition of reservation and got us lost "Well that's my excuse and I claim the 5th on the rest"

not me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭jinko

Danin wrote: »
    Classic post mate, nice one just one slight correction it was Jinko that lead the exhibition of reservation and got us lost "Well that's my excuse and I claim the 5th on the rest"

not me :)

yeah right :P

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭-Al-

One of my mates just asked if this Saturday will be open or do you need to be a member going forward?

-Al- wrote: »
    One of my mates just asked if this Saturday will be open or do you need to be a member going forward?

Our official open day is Saturday the 12th and anyone with their own safety gear and aeg can come along and play. They will need to fill in the relevant forms and will be required to join the club if they wish to play on a regular basis

So hope to see you all there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Gunnar

Our official open day is Saturday the 12th and anyone with their own safety gear and aeg can come along and play. They will need to fill in the relevant forms and will be required to join the club if they wish to play on a regular basis

So hope to see you all there

Hi man well pissed i could make it cause of the flu but anyway cool to hear it went well i'll be joining u guys at end of june my next few weekends been taken up by RDF. Is there any chance u could email or pm the forms?

• Advertisement

Gunnar wrote: »
    Hi man well pissed i could make it cause of the flu but anyway cool to hear it went well i'll be joining u guys at end of june my next few weekends been taken up by RDF. Is there any chance u could email or pm the forms?

No worries Gunnar see you in a few weeks

just to let you all know we should have a site tread up and running soon here on boards and we have also launched a group on Facebook heres a link if anyone wants to see it

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1333599795&ref=profile#!/group.php?gid=109842205728175&ref=mf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

I should be able to make the morning if people can get to Charlestown or tubbercurry high speed liftage will be available but I'll be leaving round two or three

Tigger wrote: »
    I should be able to make the morning if people can get to Charlestown or tubbercurry high speed liftage will be available but I'll be leaving round two or three

nice one Tigger see you Saturday. We did a bit more on the construction side of things today as suggested.

We are open this Saturday. Membership forms will be available on site and to speed up the process please bring 2 passport sized photos with you on the day. Looking forward to a good days gaming and seeing you all there. Just make sure you have your own equipment, boots and safety gear .......on site for 9:30am games begin at 10:15am. Hope to see you all there
    thanks to Jinko for the help building on site
    and Stonecold for the advice

A huge thanks to both BioHazRd and Dobby for all their help and really pulling out all the stops and going that extra mile to help a mate out, lads I really appreciate all your help this week thanks again
    I owe you both a few pints "when you's come up to visit"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Mando Commando

Hey Danin,
    You bringin bbs again tomorrow?

yep he will have bios .25's wont have .2's until teusday

Sweet, see ya in the mornin so

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭mayotobo

will the site be open on sunday by any chance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 senior dingdong

The site looks class, and friends were on about their day out last week. I won't know if I can make it out until tommorrow morning is it ok turn up on the day or do I have to rsvp?

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭darman28

hi lads getting the batteries charged for tomorrow,should be bringing another lad with me if thats cool.take easy on him he's an airsoft first timer.;)

The site looks class, and friends were on about their day out last week. I won't know if I can make it out until tommorrow morning is it ok turn up on the day or do I have to rsvp?

no problem turning up on the day

darman28 wrote: »
    hi lads getting the batteries charged for tomorrow,should be bringing another lad with me if thats cool.take easy on him he's an airsoft first timer.;)

we will see you both there tomorrow.

mayotobo wrote: »
    will the site be open on sunday by any chance?

this weekend we will be open on the sat only.

okey doke. have you many bottles of bb's?

• Advertisement

okey doke. have you many bottles of bb's?

We have bags of 2.5s with 3000 rounds to a bag. How many lads are with you ??

possibly four. two definately

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭MacAonghusa

Great site; thx to the lads for setting it all up.
    Looking fwd to playing there again. Hopefully next time I won't be a bb magnet.

possibly four. two definately

no worries see you in the morning.

Great site; thx to the lads for setting it all up.
    Looking fwd to playing there again. Hopefully next time I won't be a bb magnet.

Thanks for all the photo work mate are you joining us tomorrow ?

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭MacAonghusa

Thanks for all the photo work mate are you joining us tomorrow ?

No, don't think I'll be able to make it. Hopefully in a week or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭darman28

thanks danin & jinko great day again.Day flew by.Fair play to the tigers who came all the way from dublin to teach us a lesson or two and to all the other sound heads which made the day great.The site gets better the more i play on it.Come on north west airsofters support your deadly local airsoft site before its too late.Do it ,do it now:D

Feckin sweet day again lads, what a site! Cheers to Danin and the Jackeens too for making it down, hopefully see yis down again soon. That sniper scenario was a bit of craic too, potential for interesting quick games there...
    Hey Jinko man, will you send me the link to that thread ya were talkin about when ya get a chance cheers bud.
    Gonna be a class summer of airsoft.......come on, lets be having you :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 senior dingdong

Thanks to danin & jinko, what a day out.
    Class sight, great cover and bases really pleasant place to be. A real forest not a plie of really dense conifers, epic! The senarios were cool a different take on things especially liked the sniper alley and the rolling games really made excellent use of the dervise envoirnment.
    The little brother loved it he was only a young lad but everyone was really decent made sure he wasn't left out. And it was really nice to meet guys who are alot more experienced and are happy to offer advice and encorragement to beginners, it went a long way to create nice athomsphere. You never know we might even overlook the fact that your from the pale and have you down for a drinks after the next day out.
    Big thanks to Allen for sorting me out when my g36 gave up on me looking forward to checking out those photos.

Best day airsofting yet keep it up lads.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

really enjoyed today, nice to meet the tigers: a really honourable but really competetive team to play with/against

something i have to say is the level of play and co-operation today from every one including the two first timers was very impressive.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement