Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deleted tread re: fuerteventura

Options
  • 18-01-2010 10:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭

I know the mods might not feel that getting cheap accommodation on probably one of the closest and most consistent warm water destinations to Ireland isnt relevant to a surfing site.....

but I only saw the details on my phone, so if someone could pm them onto me that would be great, things like that are handy to hang onto. Cheap ryanair flights and all

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Deleted as this board isnt for property rentals. Buying and selling boards and gear is okay but accomodation isnt. The poster is most welcome to put it up on adverts.ie if they wish.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Someone reported the post as being too spammy, others want to see it left on the forum apparently. Sorry, we can't please everyone. We want to keep advertising to a minimum, especially when what's being advertised is not directly related to surfing.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement