Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ulster bank savings question..

Options
  • 18-01-2010 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭

I switched to a "bonus saver account" in November 09 as it was the best demand account available. Now... It's vanished from the website. No longer an offered product.
    I'm not sure if the interest rates are the same. I suppose I'll ring them tomorrow and see. It seems the banks change the offered products and interest rates very regularly. quarterly? maybe thats just my experience.

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 371 ✭✭Traffic

Just been looking for the same information, did you find out the rate on this account? whats the max interest available?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭100gSoma

Traffic wrote: »
    Just been looking for the same information, did you find out the rate on this account? whats the max interest available?

didn't find it. the only rate to be found is on the website. If you choose "savings" section on the ulsterbank.ie website then choose "more information" in the bottom of screen. there is a link for "accounts no longer available to new customers" and in there it says the rate. although.... it says last updated on Oct 2009. so who knows what it is now. I did not get a chance to ring them today yet.

Advertisement