Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3 Games of ebay

Options
  • 18-01-2010 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭

I noticed on ebay there's a lot of games apparently on offer for 1 or 2 euro (uk seller).
    They claim to be in perfect condition, but I'm a firm believer in too good too be true so does anyone have any experience buying 2nd hand games off ebay?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Rev. Kitchen

If its an auction and the feedback is good then yea they are fine. If its abuy it now price then id leave it. Post a link we ll let you know

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

I bought a few games off ebay last summer and all of them were in perfect condition and were all at a reasonable price 10-20

As suggested by Rev.Kitchen, take a look at the feedback of the seller. If its good then you know s/he has a good reputation. If its bad or indifferent then I would take a second look and possibly ask them a question or two like the date of purchase and if they can post pics of the disc itself to see of there are scratches.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Rev. Kitchen

If the feedback is under 20 then check what he bought a common trick is to set up 4 or 5 accounts and the guy will buy something for 1 cent, then he will have 20 positive feedbacks but they are useless.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Paul MCM

I bought a few games off Ebay, remember they are region free so you can buy them from America aswell. If the seller has good feedback you will be fine. Just make sure you look at his shipping price aswell

Advertisement