Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to get a laser card?

Options
  • 18-01-2010 11:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭

Hi,
    I've gone through the Permanent TSB website and there's no place I can see to apply for a laser card!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

It's standard with a lot of banks these days instead of ATM cards. I just rang my branch.

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭maddogcollins

Im with PTSB and my ATM card is my Laser card. All I did was talk to the branch and they put it through straight away. If you cannot get to a branch ring Open24.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Your account will need to be a current account (not student or anything like that), and probably be in good standing. Then you just ask. There won't be anything on the online banking, as it's usually something that's arranged at branch level.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭dobsdave

currythis wrote: »
    Hi,
    I've gone through the Permanent TSB website and there's no place I can see to apply for a laser card!

Did you try talking to one of their employees?

Advertisement