Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lealandii trees

Options
  • 18-01-2010 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭

my fathers tress have grown to 50 foot +
    anyone know what kind of money ya would be talking about to get these trees cut down to 10 foot or so by a tree surgeon?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,434 ✭✭✭✭looksee

It would depend on how many there are and what the surrounding area is like. If it is easily accessible and there is space to drop branches it would not be as difficult as if it is in a confined or landscaped area. There is every possibility that the trees will die if they are cut back to that extent, especially if there is not much low growth. It might be worth getting them taken out altogether. Every situation is different. I think someone near us paid €600 to get a conifer out of their garden and put through a shredder. It took 3 men most of a day to do it, very professional job.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭endasmail

there is 62 of them
    im thinking of doing it myself with a bit of help

600 for one conifer,holy sh*t

Advertisement