If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price request - Philips Wake Up Light With Radio Alarm

Options
  • 18-01-2010 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Hey,

Do you guys stock these>?
    Their is one on amazon for £49.99 but they wont ship it here. Some info on this thread: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055803640

Thanks, look forward to a boardsie special deal ;)

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Davy wrote: »
    Hey,

Their is one on amazon for £49.99 but they wont ship it here. Some info on this thread: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055803640

Davy,

thanks for the post and for reminding me to get angry again :mad::mad::mad:.

We have been hassling Philips for eons now to bring in the wake up light - however we are not one of the selected launch countries :mad::mad::mad:

I will have another pop at them to see if there is any change as this is a great product ( I have tried it personally and it even wakes me up (without the use of water or shouting...:o_)) and I think we could sell buckets of them and possibly increase productivity in Ireland by getting everyone awake and in better mood earlier (OK that comes into the realms of exaggerated claims..)

I'll keep you posted with their revised launch date if I get any info..

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

If you can get them in I'd be interested in one too. I tried to get one a while back but nobody would ship them here. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Thanks john, does seem like a good few people on boards would be interested in one too

• Registered Users Posts: 43,894 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Count me in as interested too!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

basquille wrote: »
    Count me in as interested too!

^^^what he said

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭hick

ditto

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭baileye

I'd be interested in one too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi all

This is frustrating - we have LOTS of people asking after these but cant source 'em off Philips as they have as yet not listed them as John mentioned...

We will attack our reps with renewed vigour and see if we can get our hands on 'em

Cheers
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭Anita Blow

I'd also be really interested in one of these :)

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭mocata

These things are superb, bought one 4 months ago and havent looked back. You dont even notice yourself waking up, just open your eyes and there is a lovely warm glow.

• Advertisement

mocata wrote: »
    These things are superb, bought one 4 months ago and havent looked back. You dont even notice yourself waking up, just open your eyes and there is a lovely warm glow.

Now you have really started to cause trouble!

I have been speaking to the guys at Philips Ireland and they will revert next week with news!

Thanks again guys (I could do with one of these myself for these dark mornings - they really do work!)

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Yeah I'm very curious as to how effective they are at waking you up.
    Certainly must be more gentle then being startled awake by a buzzer or radio station suddenly kicking in...

Have you slept in at all through it???

Ash

Thanks john/ash. Looking forward to the good news ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭Dilbert75

Also interested!

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭belmulletman

Hi Guys,

Would you be able to quote me for each of these:
    http://www.consumer.philips.com/c/wake-up-light/38751/cat/gb/#filterState=WAKEUP_LIGHT_SU_GB_CONSUMER%3Dtrue

Just in case you can't open the link the models are:
    HF3490, HF3475/01, HF3463/01

Are they available in the Philips Store in Dublin?

Thanks,
    Tony.

Mod Comment:

Merged with existing thread - this is to make it easy to keep track of requests for these items.

Ritz

Hi Tony

This is something that Philips have not brought into Ireland - Depsite us begging for them!

We are still chasing them to list 'em - I'm pestering our rep so we'll see what happens....

Have a good one
    Ash

Thanks Ash!
    Fingers crossed Philips get back with good news.
    I know that the Argos Ireland web site shows them (but are CRAZY expensive on there! :( )
    T.

This crowd have a few different models so i dont understand how an actual Philips cant get them, kinda bizarre.

These are charging €99 and also based in dublin:

http://www.brighterday.ie/store/index.php?route=product/category&path=38

thanks Davy,

Ash/John as always my pref is to give ye the business any chance you will get these in, even from Richer up North????

Cheers

We are still chasing them to list 'em - I'm pestering our rep so we'll see what happens....

Any look yet ash?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

I'd grab one of these if I could also!

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭goose06

I got one for the other half as she is not exactly a morning person. 3 months later and it still gets her up no problem and while she might not be smiling it's a much more pleasant athmospere in the morning ;)

Guys,

still no luck with Philips direct on these Wake up lights - the latest I have heard is that there are issues with the production facility where they are manufactured and that this is what is getting in the way of official shipments to Ireland - I do understand that theer are a few available via unauthorised dealers however at the moment I still have no firm delivery info (and believe me I am hassling for info every day!!!).

Apologies for the delay - I do hate not being able to sell kit!

(and I would like one of these for myself..)

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

Guys,

still no luck with Philips direct on these Wake up lights - the latest I have heard is that there are issues with the production facility where they are manufactured and that this is what is getting in the way of official shipments to Ireland - I do understand that theer are a few available via unauthorised dealers however at the moment I still have no firm delivery info (and believe me I am hassling for info every day!!!).

Apologies for the delay - I do hate not being able to sell kit!

(and I would like one of these for myself..)

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

Thanks for the update John.
    Will keep an eye here. As said by a few before me, would prefer to stick with you guys. As Ash will tell you I've been shopping with you guys for years and years! :) Why stop now / if it's not broke don't fix it! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,654 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

Davy wrote: »
    Hey,

<Snip>

Folks just wondering if the auld divils in Philips ever came back on this?

Hi Hick

Well they arent mentioned in the latest product listing and after speaking with our rep the answer is.......
    No, they wont be coming into Ireland...

Dont know whos is to blame for that wonderful decision:mad:

Sorry Hick I cant get one for you.

atb
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭MAJJ

Damn, after reading this thread. Now I want one!

MAJJ

If thats so, you should read the new 8 series TV thread then:D:D:D

Ash

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭MAJJ

Reckon that could cost me, cunning plan :) Anyway, I'd never get any sleep, even when it was off I'd be drooling over it :)

This discussion has been closed.