If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price request - Philips Wake Up Light With Radio Alarm

Options
2»

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Guys,

Wish I could help out here - but Ireland is not one of Philips' markets for this product range (seems strange to me as well given dark mornings, rainy skies etc :confused:)

HOWEVER.........

Out of the blue Teac have launched a weirdo product:

picture.php?albumid=1039&pictureid=6708

This is an innovative new product from TEAC that will add a new and brighter
    dimension to your bedroom, study or den. The SR-LUXi is a unique combination of iPod dock, FM radio and table-top light using the latest LED lighting technology. Small in size, high on features and a great sound performance.

You can set the wake up LED light to gradually come on over 0/10/30 mins to ensure you are woken up naturally (I wish that would happen to me some time - my phone is sick of being thrown across the room at 06.30 in the morning! :mad:)

Key Features

Wake up to iPod, tuner, light or buzzer
    FM tuner with 10 preset stations
    iPod dock charges while playing
    Function: iPod, FM, Aux
    2W output power
    Dimmable LED table-top lamp
    FM tuner with 10 preset stations
    Digital clock, alarm, snooze, sleep timer
    Wake-up lighting (30min, 10min, 0min)
    Independent speaker chambers with bass-reflex port
    Large LCD display with 3-step dimmer
    Remote control

This unit retails at £99.95 and is already getting a cracking reception (no not crackling reception) everywhere - They sound excellent on either iPOD or Radio, they look really slick, and do more than The Philips variant AND we have them in stock! If anyone would like to try one at £99.95 / €124.99 - However I'll do a boardie special on them at just £89.95 / €109.99

Thanks guys,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

I've opened a new thread for this offer - you can find it here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055956453.

This thread is now closed.

Cheers,

Ritz.

This discussion has been closed.