Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

houses to rent

Options
  • 18-01-2010 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭

anyone know of any house's to rent in town, in or around the 700 per month and that have no problems with 2 dogs.

have done the daft thing etc etc not having lots of luck at the moment

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭tombull82

patrickc wrote: »
    anyone know of any house's to rent in town, in or around the 700 per month and that have no problems with 2 dogs.

have done the daft thing etc etc not having lots of luck at the moment
    I might know of 1 or 2, i'll check it out and pm you number's when i get them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

thanks Tom that'd be great

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Dboy85

house beside me in college green for 680 I think. Im the only student round this side and ive a small family so its quiet. Dont know what the house is like inside tho

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭Carpenter

<snip> Advertising.

Dboy85 wrote: »
    house beside me in college green for 680 I think. Im the only student round this side and ive a small family so its quiet. Dont know what the house is like inside tho

well dboy we sorta rules out college green because of all the stusents tbh
    Carpenter wrote: »
    Hi
    I have 1 in Borris but it,s 18 miles outside the Town 590pcm

bit far out thanks though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭tombull82

the one over the road from me is being rented out next week so you won't be my new neighbour. :-) i'll check out the other one's and get back to yeah.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

Have you heard anything yet Patrick, I have a friend in college that owns over 20 houses, all over Carlow/Athy/Kilkenny.

Do you want me to ask her, as I know she is looking for tenants at the moment...

Queen-Mise wrote: »
    Have you heard anything yet Patrick, I have a friend in college that owns over 20 houses, all over Carlow/Athy/Kilkenny.

Do you want me to ask her, as I know she is looking for tenants at the moment...

waiting on word tomorrow on one we really like, if it falls through will be straight onto you ..thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

No bother. Contact me facebook is probably the best. On there more often:-):-)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Queen-Mise wrote: »

I'll keep that in mind for the summer actually cos i'm moving back home.

• Advertisement
Advertisement