If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

47pfl9664 price and package deal

Options
  • 19-01-2010 12:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hello, first posting,
    i am very interested in the philips 47pfl9664 .

i am based right across in essex but thought it would be worthwhile checking your price please.

after many hours on the internet the best price i can find is gbp 1695 for the tv plus a philips bdp 7500 blu ray player plus 5 year warranty and delivered to me.

i just wondered if you can beat that price by any chance?

also wondered if you still think its the best tv out there currently in that kind of price range ?

many thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

goodday1 wrote: »
    Hello, first posting,
    i am very interested in the philips 47pfl9664 .

i am based right across in essex but thought it would be worthwhile checking your price please.

after many hours on the internet the best price i can find is gbp 1695 for the tv plus a philips bdp 7500 blu ray player plus 5 year warranty and delivered to me.

i just wondered if you can beat that price by any chance?

also wondered if you still think its the best tv out there currently in that kind of price range ?

many thanks

Goodday,

goodday! Thanks for the post - unfortunately we dont' ship the 47PFL9664 to England - however our cousins in Richer sounds in Romford, Essex would be more than willing to give that price beat a shot and they have the - if you would like to send me an email to johnmc@richersounds.ie with details of where you saw the 47PFL9664 at £1695 we will do our best to get you sorted locally.

If you did want to purchase it here - the price for Boardies locally in Ireland is cheaper than the UK price - the 47PFL9664 is €1999 less a 10% discount for Boardies from The Philips Shop which leaves the TV including the 5 year warranty at €1799.99 which is approx £1569.95 - for once we are better off in Ireland!

Thanks again and I'll be looking out for that email from you,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 goodday1

Hi John,
    thanks v much.
    I have sent you an email earlier today-which hopefully you have received.

looking forward to hearing back from you or Romford with their very best price
    cheers

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.