Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mod problem

Options
  • 18-01-2010 11:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭

em i was banned for calling someone a d4 wannabe?? and why ban me from viewing a apage when i can just log out and look at it. pretty stupid if u ask me. and no way of asking to be reinsated to a thread i created. even stupider

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

You can no longer post I assume - that's the action of a forum ban.

The first thing you'll want to do if you're unhappy is to PM the moderator who banned you. If you feel the response you receive is unsatisfactory then your next port of call would be the relevant category moderator. It's all explained in the dispute resolution procedure.

Of course, reading the relevant post, you also called the other member an "idiot" and told him to "go suck a lemon, or your daddy's wallet" but the moderator will be aware of that in any case. You'll need to first try a chat with the forum moderator about that.

Advertisement