Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New cinema planned

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

That's good news. Nice and handy for a lot of people. Never liked the one on Parnell St. I know, as a northsider it is sacreligious to say I spend most of my time down Stephens green area, so it is a bit of a trek to go to Parnell st.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

It's about time. Wonder could they also start showing movies later than 9pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

WindSock wrote: »
    That's good news. Nice and handy for a lot of people. Never liked the one on Parnell St. I know, as a northsider it is sacreligious to say I spend most of my time down Stephens green area, so it is a bit of a trek to go to Parnell st.
    Oh I've always liked Cineworld. It is really about time a decent cinema was opened on the south side though! Good news.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

its not very far from the one they opened in the swan

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭anotherlostie

Decisions, decisions for the lucky people that live along the Green Luas line. Do I go to the Stephen's Green for my multiplex, or do I go to Dundrum?

One thing you can be sure of is that it won't result in cheaper ticket prices anywhere! (And yes, I know about the Cineworld monthly thing).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Oh I've always liked Cineworld. It is really about time a decent cinema was opened on the south side though! Good news.

Well I guess I've only ever been there twice. It's more the inconvienience of the location for me more than anything.

Advertisement